National Institute of Mental Health sent this bulletin at 07/23/2020 12:01 PM EDT
Researchers at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) are conducting an online research study to better understand changes in emotional reactions and assess motivation in people during this stressful pandemic. We hope to understand the way these changes are different for people suffering from anxiety or mood disorders, and people who do not.
Participation involves completing online questionnaires and a computer task twice (first time,more » Read More
- NAMI’s Statement On Recent Racist Incidents And Mental Health Resources For African Americans
- NAMI’s Statement On Recent Racist Incidents and Mental Health Resources for African Americans
- COVID-19 and Mental Health.
- Impact of Coronavirus on Affiliate Business and Activities
- NAMI Fighting Stigma by Partners with NBC Sports and HBO